The mission of the Haas Alumni Network is to engage alumni in the advancement of the Haas School of Business, and, in turn, to provide outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Sacramento Chapter was launched in 2016 to bring together Haas Alumni throughout the Sacramento region and build a community of engaged alumni dedicated to building a lasting connection to Berkeley-Haas.
Board of Directors
- Mark Beckford (MBA 1996); Co-President
- Brent Haapanen (MBA 2013); Co-President
- Craig Mitchell (BSBA 1992); Treasurer
- Mike Cappelluti (MBA 2000); Public Affairs
- Maren Martinelli Christie (BSBA 2004, MBA 2014); Secretary
- Rebecca Delmar (MBA 2017); Business School Liaison
- Gurjeet Dosanjh (BSBA 2004); Alumni Engagement
- Sarah Frayne (MBA Candidate 2020); Berkeley-Haas Liaison
- Vincent Ma (BSBA 1998); Event Strategy
- Brian Miller (MBA 2007); Media and Communications